December 24, 2010
December 17, 2010
Life has been crazy lately. Loud and crazy. The story of my life. Hard to believe Christmas is a week away. Lots of stuff going through my head. I think about blogging a lot, REALLY I do, but I don’t have much time to sit and write out my thoughts. So……you get bullet points. VERY RANDOM bullet points. (Erica, these are mostly for you!)
- We had Gav’s IEP (Individualized Education Plan) meeting about a month ago. It was AWESOME. I had been feeling unsure of our school decision, but after the 2+ hours of meeting with all his teachers, I couldn’t be more confident that this is the best place for Gavin to be.
- Liam has been very curious about heaven lately. Mostly how we get there…. and whether or not he can take Lambie with him. And he’s worried about me dying. I’m so not ready for these conversations yet.
- I love, love, love the Chanel No. 5 commercials with Audrey Tautou. Man is she beautiful. Gonna have to pull out Amelie over Christmas break.
- I’m already sick of the cold weather.
- Tate plays with his toys and makes “ptchoo” sounds. Say it out loud. Yep. Everything is a gun.
- There is nothing better than dancing to Rosie Thomas’ Christmas album with my boys.
- 2011 is going to be better than 2010.
- I asked Liam what he was getting me for Christmas and he told me “gum”. Big spender that kid. Watch out ladies!
- I want to be a part of a flash mob someday. Seriously how fun would that be??
- My mom is a DIY genius!
- I wish I could just curl up with a hot cup of Caribou coffee and a good book WHENEVER I so choose.
- Modern Family is the greatest show on television right now. Cam is freakin hilarious.
- Christmas decorations, a toddler, and a disobedient dog go together like oil and water. Now I know why my mom grew up with the Christmas tree in the playpen every year.
- On that note, our dog is getting a shock collar for Christmas. Merry Christmas pup!
- As always, I’m excited to see all our far-away friends who come home for the holidays.
- Planning on a quiet New Year’s this year with some very dear friends who we don’t see nearly enough. They’re good for my soul.
- Jolly Holiday Lights was ridiculously funny with the boys this year. Tate constantly yelled “OH!” and waved at everything.
- My sis is in NYC right now shopping at all my favorite stores. I’m so jealous! I’m so going with her next year.
One boy is being Buzz Lightyear with swords and swinging at the furniture. One boy is singing O Come O Come Emmanuel at the top of his lungs. And one boy is throwing a massive tantrum because I’m not holding him. How much longer can I pretend I don’t hear anything………………